Book your stay below!
New Late Summer 2017
The Eco Camp at Bluegrass Campground is excited to offer you luxurious and spacious Lotus Belle tents in 10-foot and 16-foot diameters. Our goal is to provide you everything you may need for an awesome stay. Each of our tents comes carpeted and with a super comfortable queen-size mattress, a charcoal grill, silverware, plates, cups and glasses, solar lights and a battery pack to power your smartphone or tablet.
Whether you are hiking the mile-long trails of Oak Openings, come kayaking on the Maumee river, go biking on the Wabash Cannonball, or you are arriving by car - The Eco Camp is your home in nature. Featuring luxurious and spacious tents for up to four persons, we provide almost everything you need for a worry-free stay.
Each of our tents includes a comfortable queen size mattress, solar chargers for your phones and gadgets, and a charcoal grill - as well as lots of other goodies. Our 16-foot Lotus Belle tents even include a private toilet tent so you don't have to walk to the restrooms.
All guests at The Eco Camp can enjoy the facilities of Bluegrass Campground, our host for the 2017 and 2018 seasons. Bluegrass Campground offers a camp store, swimming pond, catch-and-release fishing, arcades, and weekend entertainment.
To learn more, please visit TheEcoCamp.com.
Each of our tents comes fully equipped - that's our goal!
- one queen-size mattress with pillows & comforter
- carpeted flooring
- night stand
- solar lights
- battery pack to charge smartphones and tablets
- charcoal grill
- plates, forks, spoons, teaspoons, and knives
- glasses and cups
- cutting board
- other utensils
What Should You Bring?
- sheets, pillow cases (30x20), towels (children bring their own complete set of bedding to use on the cots, please)
- cooler (replenishment ice available)
- charcoal (unless you purchase our charcoal)
- personal belongings
- sun tan lotion & mosquito spray
- food & drink (Kroger: 4 miles, Carryout: 1/2 mile, Campground Store: On Site)